Happy Death Day - Movie Review

by - December 03, 2017


A good show to watch if youre looking for a thriller on a girls' night sleepover, or with your loved one cuddled in bed! I admit i watched this in the cinema and probably was the only person there screaming my head off, but that's what makes watching it fun (for me, not for the person I'm watching with).

Be prepared for jump scares and a twist to the ending (no spoilers here!). It was pretty poetic how this movie set on Tree's death day on her birthday. Don't expect any deep storylines, this isn't that kind of show. But it's really exciting and thrilling, and i really couldn't keep that image of that masked killer out of my head when i went to sleep that night.

I thought Jessica Rothe (Tree) did a really good job portraying her role as the confident, outgoing (albeit a bit slutty) girl, who is honestly really brave in the movie?? like even though she knew she was going to get killed she was really adventurous and went out late at night, alone, looking for the killer. I was yelling to my friend beside me that she should just stay with a friend or family the whole day to be safe, but i guess characters in horror movies just aren't like normal people.

Overall, thumbs up for a fun, no-need-to-think-so-much kinda show, great for watching with friends and family!! (Please DO NOT watch alone unless youre a super brave horror show junkie).

You May Also Like

No comments: